Your roof is a very important part of your home or commercial space. It protects you, your family, and customers or employees from bad weather. If you’re considering a roof replacement for your residential or commercial property, check out our list of benefits below.
Benefits of a New Roof
- Increase your home’s value – Potential homebuyers care about the age of your roof and a new roof makes your home more desirable if you’re thinking about listing your home. A new roof can increase your home value by $17,000!
- Protect the air quality in your home – Your roof helps with climate control and keeps moisture out of your home. As a roof gets older, there’s a higher chance of leaks and water damage. With water damage, mold can grow, and that can be damaging to people’s health. Making sure that your roof doesn’t have any leaks or water damage is important for your health and the overall health of your home.
- Maintaining insurance coverage – How old is your roof? The age of your roof is an important part of your coverage for home insurance. If your roof is 20 years or older, insurance companies may offer limited or even no coverage at all. You can call your insurance company to see what is covered or not with a new roof installation.
- More energy-efficient – Energy-efficient roofing materials, like solar, can save a home up to $500 a year on utility bills. This is a great way to save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Roofing technology is growing every year, and if your roof is older than 20 years, speak with a roofing expert today to see how you can increase the efficiency of your roof.
- Keeps everyone safe – As roofs age, they are not as strong. Water damage could be prevalent, the shingles could be missing or cracked, or you could have leaks. Installing a new roof can fix these issues, and make it safer for everyone inside.
- Upgrades the quality of your roof – There are newer materials that might have not been available when your home was first built. There are new shingles that are wind resistant for up to 130 miles an hour and several other new material options for your roof.
- A new look for your home – If you desire a new look for your home’s exterior, installing a new roof is a great way to go. You can pick the color and style that you want.
Why Choose Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc. for Your New Roof?
If you’ve been searching for a roofing contractor near me, contact Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc. today! Reap the benefits of a new roof from an expert installation by our experienced crew. We serve Lancaster County and are committed to providing quality services and highly-skilled workmanship. We’d love to work with you on your new roof installation! Call us today to receive a free quote.